We have discussed the amazing benefits of Argan oil and Sweet Almond Oil, now let’s take a look at the wonders of Coconut Oil. Rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, Coconut Oil is the natural oil to use after bath, as a facial moisturizer because it is easily absorbed into skin. We combine our Coconut oil with the added benefits of the amazing Kukui Nut oil. Kukui oil naturally contains essential fatty acids vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.Check out the 10 ways we love to use Coconut Oil:
1. Eye oil: Coconut oil is great for hydrating the gentle skin around your eyes decreasing signs of wrinkles.
2. Moisturizer: The fatty acids and vitamin E in Coconut oil help lock in moisture. The oil also sinks deep into skin for lasting hydration. Use on body or face for soft, hydrated skin.
3. Makeup remover: Coconut oil gently removes makeup before washing your face (be sure to rinse off oil). Place some on a cotton pad or your ring finger, and gently rub in circles around your eye area to eliminate traces of makeup.
4. Facial exfoliator: Add a small amount of baking soda to your coconut oil, it acts as a gentle face exfoliator. The oil will absorb into your skin after a few minutes leaving it soft and moisturized!
5. Face wash: Women with oily skin swear by oil face cleansers. Simply use Coconut oil in place of your regular face wash. Smooth over skin and allow to sink in. Using a wet face cloth, gently remove excess oil. Be sure to test this method to make sure your skin will benefit.
6. Hair Moisturizer: Coconut oil softens and adds moisture to dry hair. Focus on the ends of hair and apply to head. Oily hair can avoid the roots completely. Leave on for 30 minutes or overnight. Be sure to place a towel over your pillowcase or on wrapped on your head to avoid stains. Rinse out and shampoo as normal. Your moisturized and shiny hair will thank you!
7. Tame the Frizzies: A small amount of Coconut oil helps subdue fly-aways and gives hair a healthy shine.
8. Cuticle oil: Nothing is worse for a manicure than ragged, dry cuticles. Rub in a small amount of oil nightly before bed and wake up with softer cuticles. Also good moisturizer for nail bed when not wearing polish.
9. Body scrub: Combine Coconut oil with brown sugar, or fine granulated sugar and lightly smooth over skin to exfoliate. Coconut oil also possesses anti-fungal properties making it a perfect foot scrub, too. Use before a pedicure or in the shower.
10. Shaving oil: Replace your shave cream with coconut oil for a smooth shave and hydrated skin. The perfect solution for dry or sensitive skin.
SHOP NOW FOR COCONUT OIL: http://www.dancingdingo.com/Coconut_Kukui_Body_Oil_p/ckbo.htm
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think, and please keep it clean!